Some couples like the idea of having a big wedding and want to invite their extended family, friends, and colleagues as well. While planning a larger wedding involves complex logistics, it also becomes important to focus on aspects like coziness.
It isn’t uncommon for weddings held on a larger scale to also become very spread-out. It means most of the guests end up interacting in pockets. That segregates people, which is something you don’t want happening at such special events.
So does that mean you have to give up on that big wedding you have been dreaming about? Well, not really! There are many ways to make an expansive wedding venue seem intimate.
How to Create a Cozier Wedding Atmosphere
If you want even a large wedding to feel intimate, there are certain things you must consider and plan accordingly. Here are some ideas that can help:
- Use decorations and lighting to create intimate settings.
- Use flowers to define parameters that are more intimate and create a cozy atmosphere.
- Use special lighting elements to create a warm and intimate mood.
- Have your reception seating family-style to keep everyone closer together in long rows of tables.
- Make cozy lounge areas that keep guests close.
- Create zones with decorations and flower arrangements so that your guests can connect with each other in a more intimate setting.
These are just some of the things that can make even a larger wedding venue more comfortable for you and your guests. At Flying Horse, we have large open spaces and a barn that’s perfect for a rustic wedding theme. We cater to large and small wedding parties and can plan everything just the way you want it.
Comprehensive Wedding Services
Our team comprises of wedding planners and vendors like decorators, caterers, lighting specialists, and more. We work in tandem to ensure that every aspect of your wedding is perfect. We can help you plan and organize everything so that you can enjoy the outdoors as much as the indoors.
Our location has scenic views that add elegance and charm to any event. You and your guests can also indulge in equestrian activities, and that adds a unique touch to our ranch. For more details on how you can plan your big wedding at Flying Horse Ranch, please contact us today. Our team has experience planning customized weddings.