The pandemic has changed the way we live our everyday lives. It has also affected the way we conduct events and special occasions like weddings.
Pandemic Wedding Trends
Let’s look at some modern wedding trends:
- Lengthy wedding guest lists are now a thing of the past, and most weddings are small, private affairs, with just a handful of guests.
- Although the guest list has shrunk, other aspects continue to be big. For example, people are still focusing on unique welcome gifts.
- Most couples want exciting photo opportunities and invest more in professional wedding photography.
- Wedding entertainment continues to be an aspect that people choose with care.
- They still want the food, drinks, and desserts to be indulgent and creative.
- The pandemic has seen a shift in the way people work, and working from home has become common across various industries. It also means there isn’t any difference between a weekday and a weekend. Many couples are now planning their weddings mid-week.
- Weddings in stages are also one of the popular pandemic wedding trends. Instead of having an elaborate, big ceremony with many guests on one day, couples prefer to conduct a small intimate ceremony on one day and push the larger reception to later (when things open up and its safe and permitted to celebrate in larger groups).
Professional Wedding Planning
Even when you are planning a smaller wedding, you still want it to be unique, with a great venue with excellent food and drink options. After all, a wedding is a special occasion, and you want everything to be just right. When you choose to conduct your wedding ceremony or reception at Flying Horse Ranch, you can get customized options, and everything will be organized perfectly.
You can have a private ceremony with your chosen guests, and we will help you plan and organize every little aspect of the wedding for you. Barn-style weddings in a charming, rustic venue set in lush green landscapes are the perfect way to start on your joyous journey together as a couple.
You can choose the wedding package you want and pick the services you want. Lighting, music, entertainment, and equestrian activities are all available as well. While the pandemic might have changed the way you have to conduct your wedding, we go out of the way to make it as special as you want it to be. Contact us with your requirements today, and we will help you plan the perfect wedding day.