If you really want a unique wedding ceremony, one way to achieve that objective is to conduct it in unique settings. At the Flying Horse Ranch, we offer the most stupendous indoor and outdoor spaces for private and exclusive wedding ceremonies.
Wedding Trends in 2021 That We Love
Here we look at some of the latest wedding ceremony trends:
- The Circle Arch For The Ceremony – This is one of our favorite trends. It is full of romantic symbolism. The circle of life indicates pledging never-ending love. It also looks great as a backdrop outside the ranch house blanketed by panoramic views of Colorado.
- Ceiling Decorations – String lights, chandeliers, and linen drapery that decorate the wooden beams and architecture in our rustic barn
- Floral Drapery – Flowers now are not just as centerpieces or bouquets, but draped down from wooden beams and ceilings in our rustic ranch house.
- Colorful Bride/Groom Bouquet – This trend leans heavily on adding vibrant and bold colors to match the season and the environment. This is one of the most popular wedding ceremony trends in 2021.
- Private Ceremony – Another trend that has been a result of the pandemic situation is that people now prefer smaller, private ceremonies. They continue to plan something special and unique but with fewer people attending the wedding ceremony.
- Weekday Weddings – This is another trend that has emerged over the last few months. At one point, weekday weddings were more an exception than a norm. However, the work from home trend has given rise to an increase in weekday weddings. Since people are no longer tied to heading to their workplaces during the week, some couples are now planning their wedding on weekdays.
- Wedding in Stages – Certain couples prefer to conduct their wedding in stages. Therefore, they have the ceremony on one day with just family and close friends attending and the reception and dinner on another day where there are a larger number of guests.
The Best Barn Weddings
We have a sprawling property and only take one booking per day. It means you have the entire property to yourself, and that can make a world of difference to how your special day pans out. We have wedding packages you can choose from, and our team is here to help you with every aspect of planning your special day. If you opt for an all-inclusive package, you also get a professional wedding planner who can help plan and manage everything perfectly for you.