Everyone’s wedding is going to be different, and that’s what makes them so unique. The bride and groom might want a ceremony that’s a little more relaxed than a traditional church wedding. That’s what makes the ranch house-style wedding so perfect.
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue to add a touch of elegance to your wedding or getaway, you should consider looking at a newly-renovated ranch house in Colorado. The Flying Horse Ranch offers the perfect combination of rustic charm and modern living for your special occasion. It’s just the place for that exclusive wedding for a rustic ranch wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
What Makes Flying Horse Ranch a Unique Wedding Venue
- The venue itself is breathtaking upon arrival and will make an incredible first impression to set the stage for a romantic, elegant ranch and barn-style wedding.
- The venue is a newly renovated ranch house without losing its old-school ranch house charm.
- There is a sprawl of acres of untouched Colorado landscape to serve as a backdrop to outdoor photos, ceremonies, cocktails on the veranda.
- No two events are scheduled on the same day. You get the full and undivided attention of our professional wedding staff.
- The venue features bridal suites and groom’s quarters to help take the stress away by knowing you can get ready at the venue and bring in your glam squad. No more “get me to the church on time” scenarios!
- The barn has its romantic and rustic charm combined with authenticity to complete your dream ranch-style wedding.
The Flying Horse Ranch offers several unique wedding vendors that can be combined into a personalized package to meet your needs.
Contact the Flying Horse Ranch to learn more about our all-inclusive options.